Style number# BA00102
Self-adhesive drawstring closure design provides you a full and deep cleavage.
Perfect for : Deep V, low back, wedding, evening or special occasion dress.
How to use?
CLEAN YOUR SKIN
• Gently clean your chest with mild soap and water to remove body oil or residue from your skin.
• Dry your skin with a soft towel, and apply your sticky bra.
PLACE ONE SIDE AT A TIME
• In front of a mirror, take one bra cup carefully by the edges and set it to the desired position on your breast. It’s best to place the cup on the side of your breast with the clasp pointing toward your belly button.
• Smooth the edges of the cup onto your breast, leaving 2 to 3 fingerwidths from the bottom.
• Repeat the application with the other bra cup.
CONNECT THE FRONT CLASP
• Slide the end of the right-side clasp into the left-side and snap into the locked position.
• With both hands on the bra cups, press firmly for a few seconds for a secure hold.
How to clean?
• After every use, rinse the bra cups with warm water and a few drops of hand soap. This washes off all of your skin’s oils and
residue from the sticky bra.
• Scrub off any dirt that got caught in the bra adhesive. This step should make your sticky bra reusable for, well, ever!
Fabric 1: 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane
Fabric 2: 100% Silicone
Keep the pads in the bag and in a safe place. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use sterilising fluid/tablets to clean the pads. Do not boil or microwave the pads. If either of the pads become punctured or damaged in any way discard immediately.
Be cautious to the substance you are allergic to. Some women experience allergic reactions to silicone pads. If you experience allergic symptoms, remove the pad immediately and seek the assistance of an allergist.
Lace Up Cleavage Stick On Bra
Fabric 1: 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Silicone.